Written by Susan Thompson - Former - PBRC Volunteer
01. Thou shalt NEVER trust thy Pit Bull not to fight
02. Thou shalt contain thy Pit Bull securely when not supervised by an adult
03. Thou shalt NEVER leave thy adult Pit Bull alone and unsupervised with another dog
04. Thou SHALT attend obedience classes most faithfully with thy Pit Bull
05. Thou SHALT keep thy Pit Bull socialized with ALL KINDS of people
06. Thy Pit Bull wilt NEVER be allowed off-leash in a public place
07. Thy Pit Bull wilt NEVER be allowed to roam free in thy neighborhood, EVER!
08. Thou SHALT take thy well trained Pit Bull out in public and show him/her off - on leash for good breed PR!
09. Thy Pit Bull shalt go forth into the world as an ambassador of the pit bull breed
10. THOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY WRONG DONE BY THY DOGS!